Located in Brunswick, Maine -- a coastal town located 35 minutes northeast of Portland. The football team plays on Whittier Field. The men's and women's soccer, field hockey, men's and women's lacrosse, baseball and softball teams all play on the Pickard Fields. Indoor facilities include Morrell Gymnasium (basketball, volleyball), Farley Field House (indoor track, tennis, swimming) and Watson Arena (hockey).
From the South
- Take Interstate 95 north to I-295 exit (South Portland/Rt. 295).
- Follow Route 295 through Portland to exit 28 (Route 1).
- Follow Route 1 for about two miles. As Route 1 bears off to the left at a set of lights, stay straight on Pleasant Street.
- Pleasant will end at an intersection with Maine Street in Downtown Brunswick. Take a right on Maine and travel approx. a quarter of a mile.
- After a white church, take a left on Old Bath Road (Route 123). The main Bowdoin campus will be on your right.
Whittier Field (Football, Outdoor Track, Men's Lacrosse)
At your first set of lights (Off Rte. 123), take a right. The first left is Bowker Street. Whittier field is a quarter mile down on the left. Parking for Whittier Field events is on the left before Bowker Street or across Sills Drive in the Morrell Gymnasium lot (see below)
Morrell Gymnasium/Buck Center (Athletic Department offices, Basketball, Volleyball)
After right at lights (Off Rte. 123), Morrell Gymnasium is located on the right approx. 100 yards up. Ample parking is available adjacent to Gymnasium.
Farley Field House/Pickard Field/Lubin Squash Center/Greason Pool/Ryan Field/Watson Arena/Tennis Courts (Sports Information Office, Soccer, Field Hockey, Women's Lacrosse, Squash, Tennis, Indoor Track, Swimming, Baseball, Softball, Rugby, Ice Hockey)
After right at lights (Off Rte 123), drive a quarter of a mile on Route 123. At fork, take a right and the entrance to Watson Drive (blue sign) will be on your right.
Leighton Sailing Center
Exit 28 off I-295 (Bath/Brunswick). From Bowdoin's campus, take Highway 123 (Harpswell Road) 6.1 miles. Turn left on Mountain Road and drive 2.7 miles. Turn right on Highway 24 (Harpswell Island Road) and drive 2.6 miles. Turn right on Bayview Road and drive 0.8 miles to the entrance of the Coastal Studies Center. Continue past the farmhouse and barn, the boathouse is on the left side of the road.
From the North
- Take 295 South to exit 28 (Route 1)