Directions to Bowdoin
Located in Brunswick, Maine -- a coastal town located 35 minutes northeast of Portland. The football team plays on Whittier Field. The men's and women's soccer, field hockey, men's and women's lacrosse, baseball and softball teams all play on the Pickard Fields. Indoor facilities include Morrell Gymnasium (basketball, volleyball), Farley Field House (indoor track, tennis, swimming) and Dayton Arena (hockey).
- Take Interstate 95 north to I-295 exit (South Portland/Rt. 295).
- Follow Route 295 through Portland to exit 28 (Route 1).
- Follow Route 1 for about two miles. As Route 1 bears off to the left at a set of lights, stay straight on Pleasant Street.
- Pleasant will end at an intersection with Maine Street in Downtown Brunswick. Take a right on Maine and travel approx. a quarter of a mile.
- After a white church, take a left on Old Bath Road (Route 123). The main Bowdoin campus will be on your right.
(Football, Outdoor Track)
At your first set of lights (Off Rte. 123), take a right. The first left is Bowker Street. Whittier field is a quarter mile down on the left. Parking for Whittier Field events is on the left before Bowker Street or across Sills Drive in the Morrell Gymnasium lot (see below)
Center (Athletic Department offices, Basketball,
After right at lights (Off Rte. 123), Morrell Gymnasium is located on the right approx. 100 yards up. Ample parking is available adjacent to Gymnasium.
Farley Field House/Pickard
Field/Lubin Squash Center/Greason Pool/Ryan
Field/Watson Arena (Sports Information Office, Soccer,
Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Squash, Tennis, Indoor Track, Swimming,
Baseball, Softball, Rugby, Ice Hockey)
After right at lights (Off Rte 123), drive a quarter of a mile on Route 123. At fork, take a right and the entrance to Watson Drive (blue sign) will be on your right.
Bethel Point Sailing
Exit 28 off I-295 (Bath/Brunswick). Follow Rt.1 North 2 1/3 miles to Cooks Corner (Orr's & Bailey Island exit) going straight through the intersection. Follow Rt.24 for 4.3 miles. Turn left toward Cundy's Harbor. Follow Cundy's Harbor Road 3.2 miles. Turn right onto Bethel Point Road. Follow Bethel Point Road approx. 1 mile. Turn right onto dirt Little Ponds Road; follow to the end, leaving a large barn and house just on your left; please drive slowly past the house and barn
- Take 295 South to exit 28 (Route 1)