Oct 27, 2018
BOSTON, Mass. – The Bowdoin College women's cross country team raced to a seventh-place showing at the 2018 NESCAC Championship Saturday at Franklin Park.
- Bowdoin recorded 164 team points to follow Colby (154) and out-pace Amherst (213) to take seventh in the 11-team field.
- First-year Delaney Bullock had a fantastic race in her NESCAC Championship debut, taking 17th overall in 23:15.6 on the 6K course, the second-best showing by a first-year at the championship this season.
- Julia O'Rourke followed closely in 19th place (23:16.6) with Sarah Hanson (23:32.2) coming in 27th place.
- Also scoring for Bowdoin were Martha Boben in 45th (24:01.5) and Claire Traum in 56th (24:22.8).
- Bowdoin is off until November 10 when they will host the NCAA Division III New England regional at Pickard Fields. Complete information about the championship can be found at the official website.