BRUNSWICK, Maine – The Bowdoin College women's cross country team ran away from the field in winning Saturday's Bowdoin Invitational.
The Polar Bears scored 20 points, easily defeating second-place Keene State and the eight-team field.
- The Polar Bears cruised to the win thanks to five of the top six finishers.
- Julia O'Rourke began the string of five-straight Bowdoin runners with a second-place finish in 23:06.78.
- Delaney Bullock (23:10.45) and Sarah Hanson (23:15.14) finished in third and fourth.
- Abigael Osmanski (23:48.43) and Erin Hollenbaugh (23:49.21) rounded out the Bowdoin scorers in fifth and sixth place.
- Bowdoin is off next weekend and will return to action on Saturday, October 27 with the NESCAC Championship at Tufts University.