BRUNSWICK, Maine - The Bowdoin College women's track and field team ran away with the win at the 30th Aloha Relays hosted at Magee-Samuelson Track on Saturday afternoon.
1. Bowdoin (214), 2. Bates (120), 3. USM (101), 4. Wellesley (71), 5. Colby (67), 6. Husson (66), 7. Maine-Farmington (31), 8. St. Joseph's (8)
- Sarah Kelley won a pair of events, taking the 800M (2:14.63) and 1500M (4:37.62) for Bowdoin.
- Julia O'Rourke won the 5000M (18:20.13) and Anne McKee took the 10000M (41:04.73).
- Sara Ory claimed the 400M hurdles (1:03.64) and Sarah Kinney won the 3000M steeplechase in the meet (12:01.44).
- The Polar Bears also claimed the 4x100 relay in 49.23 thanks to the team of Morgen Gallagher, Brittney McKinley, Angela Wunderlich and Samantha Schaefer.
- Gallagher also won the long jump with a distance of 5.36m, Belinda St. Louis took the shot put (11.72m) and Leah Matari took the javelin (35.56m).
- Bowdoin will return to action next weekend as they head to Trinity for the NESCAC Championship on Saturday at 10:00 a.m.