Feb 24, 2017
BOSTON, Mass. - The Bowdoin College indoor track and field teams posted numerous top finishes at the Open New England Championship last weekend in Boston against several Division I programs.
- The women's distance medley relay team earned the top finish of the meet for the Polar Bears, taking a fourth-place finish (12:00.50 ). Bowdoin's team was comprised of Demi Feder, Sara Ory, Meghan Bellerose, and Caroline Corban.
- Joseph Staudt continued his outstanding winter, breaking his own school record again in the 60M hurdles (8.21) and earning a fifth-place showing. He also recorded an eighth-place showing in the high jump (1.94M).
- Demi Feder was eighth in the mile for the Polar Bears (5:01.78) while Caroline Corban placed ninth (5:02.23).
- John Pietro rounded out the top-ten finishes for Bowdoin with a ninth-place showing in the shot put (14.71M).
- Bowdoin will close out its regular season at the Tufts Last Chance Qualifier on Saturday, March 4. Selections for the NCAA Division III Championship will be announced on Monday, March 6.