Sep 22, 2019
- In addition to Jovanovic and Landau, Bowdoin was able to advance all three of its doubles teams to the semifinals of the tournament, placing three out of the top four squads.
- Jovanovic and Landau lost just one game over their first two matches to advance to the semifinals, where they defeated teammates Kennedi Carter and Tasha Christ 8-2. In the finals, Jovanovic and Landau defeated Diana Dehterevich/Lauren Bertsch of Brandeis in a hard-fought 8-6 victory.
- Bowdoin's other duo of Julia Marks and Morgan Hall advanced to the semifinals with a pair of wins, including a tiebreaker victory against a Colby pairing, before falling to the Brandeis team by an 8-6 decision.
- Christ and Carter also won a pair of matches before bowing out to their teammates in the semifinals.
- The Polar Bears will return to action next weekend with the ITA New England Regional Championship at Middlebury.