Posted: Mar 19, 2019
The Polar Bears are 6-1, while the Bantams are 1-2 and the Bulldogs are 4-6.
Match One Highlights
- Julia Marks and Sarah Shadowens went 8-5 at one doubles, followed by Izzy Essi/Tasha Christ (8-3) at two and Fleming Landau/Sasa Jovanovic (8-1) at three.
- The Polar Bears cruised through singles with similar results.
- Marks went 6-2, 6-0 at one and Christ picked up a pair of 6-2 sets in the two spot.
- Essi also went 6-2, 6-0 at three and Jovanovic was a perfect 6-0, 6-0 at four.
- Landau continued her strong play (6-1, 6-0) in the fifth spot and Shadowens rounded out the day at six (7-5, 6-0).
Match Two Highlights
- The Polar Bears cruised to another doubles sweep. Devon Wolfe joined Marks at one (8-1) and Esssi/Christ again teamed up at two (8-4).
- Landau and Jovanovic picked up an 8-3 win at three.
- Marks (6-2, 6-3) and Christ ((6-2, 6-1) played at one and two respectively.
- Wolfe stepped back in and earned a win at three (6-1, 6-5).
- Essi won 6-2, 6-4 in the fourth spot and Jovanovic went 6-1, 6-4 at five.
- Landau rounded out the six with a 6-1, 6-1 showing.
- Bowdoin battles Claremont Mudd Scripps on Wednesday.