MIDDLEBURY, Vt. – The Bowdoin College men's track and field team placed sixth at the New England Small College Athletic Conference Championship on Saturday at Middlebury College.
The Polar Bears totaled 60.5 points to take sixth place overall. Middlebury won the title with a team score of 201 points.
- Individually, Reed Foster took second in the long jump for Bowdoin with a distance of 22-6.5
- The men's 4x100 team had Bowdoin's best relay finish of the day, taking second in a time of 42.77 thanks to Mason Freeman, Owen Tuck, Troy Green and Yaw Sekyere.
- Sean MacDonald placed third in the 10,000 meters in a time of 31:37.55 for the Polar Bears.
- Joseph Staudt took third in the high jump with a height of 6-4.75
- Sekyere broke the school record with a 10.91 time in the 100M dash.
- Bowdoin will compete at the New England D-III Championship next weekend at Williams College.