Posted: Oct 06, 2019
- Justin Wang cruised through the B-flight doubles competition with four wins to take the crown. His closest match came in the semifinals, where he defeated Eisenberg of Bates 6-2, 4-6, 10-8 before claiming a win in the finals over RPI's Yohannes in straight sets, 7-5, 6-4.
- Oscar Yang continued his hot start to the fall campaign by teaming with Tristan Bradley to win the A-flight doubles title. Yang and Bradley won a pair of tight matches in the semifinals against Gorelick/Pentousis of Tufts, 8-6, and Kupferman/Kania of Bates, 8-6, to cap their four-win run.
- Yang also won two matches in A-flight singles, as did Evan Fortier, before both fell in the semifinals.
- Tristan Bradley also claimed two wins to advance to the semifinals of the B-flight singles.
- Bowdoin will return to action in two weeks as they travel to the Wesleyan Invitational on October 19-20.