BRUNSWICK, Maine - The Bowdoin College men's tennis team edged Williams, 5-4, in a battle of top-five squads on Saturday afternoon at Pickard Courts.
The second-ranked Polar Bears improve to 14-1 with the win over the fourth-ranked Ephs.
- Bowdoin won two of three doubles matches to take an important 2-1 lead heading into singles action.
- Luke Tercek/Grant Urken (8-2) picked up a win at #1 before Kyle Wolfe/Jerry Jiang (8-4) posted a win at #2.
- In singles action, Kyle Wolfe posted an impressive 6-1, 6-1 win at #3 with Luke Tercek posting a 6-3, 2-6, 7-6 win at #2.
- Gil Roddy closed out the win for Bowdoin with a 6-4, 7-6 win at #5 singles.
- Bowdoin hosts Bates in its final regular season home match on Wednesday afternoon at 4:00 p.m.