Dec 01, 2018
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. - The Bowdoin men's and women's divers attended the MIT Winter Invite over the weekend to complete against several New England teams.
- In their second meet of the season, the Bowdoin divers put together a strong early season performance at the MIT Winter Invite.
- On the one meter board for the women, senior captain Rebecca Stern was the top Polar Bear, scoring 225.20 points across six dives for seventh place.
- First-year Wren Sablich scored 188.70 points to finish 11th, in a field of 22 divers.
- On three meter Sablich finished fifth overall, with a score of 243.45. Stern was ninth with 210.75 points.
- For the men, first-year Henry Isaacson was the top Polar Bear, scoring 245.50 points for fourth place on three meter. Sophomore Irfan Dotani was 11th with 192.85 points while senior Qyn Byrne was 12th with 164.40 points.
- On one meter Isaacson was fifth with 234.65 while Dotani was 11th (192.70) and Byrne finished 14th (185.80).
- The Polar Bears travel to Bates to open their second semester schedule on January 18.