MIDDLEBURY, Vt. – The Bowdoin College men's squash team dispatched Hamilton, 9-0, to advance in the First Round of the 2019 New England Small College Athletic Conference Championship at Middlebury College on Friday.
The sixth-seeded Polar Bears (5-6) advance to play third-seeded Williams at 12:15 p.m. on Saturday in the quarterfinals.
- Bowdoin wasted little time taking care of business against the Continentals, sweeping every match by a 3-0 score.
- Bowdoin got wins from Ian Squiers, Satya Butler and Gannon Leech at the top three positions.
- Carson Claar, Adham Sobhy and Tyler Shonrock accounted for wins at the middle three spots for the Polar Bears.
- The Polar Bears were outstanding at positions 7-9 as John Milligan, Drew Clark and Ishaan George lost just 15 points combined in the trio of 3-0 victories.
- Bowdoin will battle Williams at 12:15 p.m. on Saturday at the Bostwick Squash Center.
- Live coverage can be found at https://clublocker.com/static/league_scoreboard/league_list.html