MIDDLETOWN, Conn. - The Bowdoin College men's squash team earned an impressive 7-2 win over Haverford in the semifinals of the Conroy Cup Division at the College Squash National Tournament on Saturday.
With the win, the Polar Bears (7-11) advance to the finals of the bracket on Sunday, where they will play top-seeded Hobart at 11:30 a.m. at Trinity College.
- The Polar Bears got off to a strong start and pulled out some close matches to seal the win against Haverford.
- Bowdoin got 3-0 sweeps from Uday Khanna, Drew Clark and Arjun Dravid in the victory.
- The Polar Bears also received 3-1 triumphs at the top two spots in the ladder from Satya Butler and George Cooley.
- Gannon Leech and Cal Fullerton both claimed hard-fought 3-2 wins to round out the Bowdoin victors.
- Bowdoin battles Hobart in a match for the Conroy Cup Division crown on Sunday at 11:30 a.m. at Trinity. Live stats are available at GoUBears.com