BRUNSWICK, Maine - The Bowdoin College men's squash team picked up a win over Connecticut College in its final weekend of regular season action.
The 21st-ranked Polar Bears defeated the 29th-ranked Camels 9-0 before falling to 20th-ranked Colby 8-1 and Virginia 8-1. Bowdoin stands at 5-11 overall this winter.
- Bowdoin swept the Camels, losing just two games across the nine matches en route to the win
- The Polar Bears received 3-0 wins from Ian Squiers, Matt Cooper, Ben Bristol, Sebastian Kim, Cyrus Nassikas, Henry Haig and Sam Ward
- Bowdoin won 3-1 decisions from Alex Reisley and Satya Butler to complete the sweep
- Butler captured a hard-fought 3-2 win at number six to account for the lone Polar Bear win against Colby
- Reisley and Nassikas battled against Colby before dropping five-gamers
- Cooper took a 3-2 win at number two against Virginia. Reisley against lost a close 3-2 decision while Kim also pushed his opponent to five games in the setback
- Bowdoin will compete in the NESCAC Championship Tournament this weekend at Trinity
- Pairings will be released on Tuesday