WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. – Harry Cooper's first half goal led the Bowdoin men's soccer team to a 1-1 draw against Williams on Sunday afternoon.
The Polar Bears and Ephs share matching records at 7-3-2 overall and a 3-2-2 showing in NESCAC play.
- Cooper scored ten minutes into action, besting Aaron Schein with a ball sent skimming across the ground. Jack Shultz recorded the assist.
- Chris Fleischer tied the game for Williams in the 59th minute, watching as his shot deflected off a Bowdoin defender and into the net.
- Chris Kingston made a pair of overtime saves, as did Schein.
By the Numbers
- Williams held a 20-7 shot advantage.
- The Ephs took 11 corners to Bowdoin's two.
- Kingston made seven saves on the day.
- Schein made a pair of stops.
- The Polar Bears host Bates on Wednesday afternoon at 3:00 p.m.