Posted: Oct 06, 2019
BRUNSWICK, Maine – The Bowdoin College men's golf team finished out their season with a pair of tournaments over the weekend, including winning the team's first CBB Championship since 2016.
- Bowdoin finished with a team score of 399, narrowly defeating Bates (403) and Colby (412) for the CBB crown.
- Favian Busnawi won the medalist honors with a 78, followed by Tom Dunleavy and Reed Foehl who finished in a tie for second place with identical 79's.
- Jackson Harrower carded an 81 to seal the team victory for the Polar Bears.
- The Polar Bears concluded their fall season at the Colby Classic on Sunday where they finished 2nd in the unique format that included six holes each of best ball/scramble/alternate shot.
- Bowdoin's top three teams totaled 219, ending behind Colby (212) in the four-team field.