GORHAM, Maine – Thomas Dunleavy closed out the fall season with a flourish for the Bowdoin men's golf team, taking medalist honors at both the CBB Championship and USM Fall Classic last weekend.
The Polar Bears finished their fall campaign by finishing in a tie for second at the CBB Championship and third at the USM Classic.
- Dunleavy took medalist honors with a 77 at Martindale Country Club in Auburn as the Polar Bears finished tied with Colby at 415, just trailing first-place Bates (412) by three strokes.
- Reed Foehl took fifth place with an 81 while Michael Donovan was seventh overall (84).
- Jackson Harrower (13th, 86) and Gavin Shilling (16th, 87) rounded out the top five Bowdoin finishers
- Dunleavy continued his hot play, shooting a 73-74-147 to win the two-day USM Fall Classic by a stroke at Gorham Country Club.
- Bowdoin was third overall (617), behind only UMass Dartmouth (616) and USM (607).
- Foehl and Matt McCarthy finished in a tie for tenth with matching 75-77-152 scores.
- Shilling (30th, 166) and Donovan (33rd, 169) completed Bowdoin's team at the tournament.