WATERVILLE, Maine - The Bowdoin College cross-country teams each took sixth-place finishes at the NESCAC Championship hosted by Colby on Saturday.
The Polar Bear women finished sixth with a team score of 132 while the men's team took sixth with a total of 149.
- Sarah Kelley was the top finisher for either Polar Bear team, taking sixth individually in the women's 6K race in a time of 23:07.2.
- Matthew Jacobson was Bowdoin's top male finisher, taking 11th individually in a time of 26:20.3.
- Demi Feder was 20th for the Polar Bear women in a time of 23:37.2 while Caroline Corban (24:19.2) and Julia O'Rourke (24:20.0) took 43rd and 44th place, respectively.
- On the men's side, Nick Walker took 14th in 26:25.4, followed by Bridger Tomlin in 21st in 26:35.7
- Calvin Park was the next Bowdoin finisher in 46th in 27:13.
- The teams will compete next at the New England Division III Championship on November 12 at Connecticut College.