def. Tess Trinka / Izzy Essi (BOWW)
def. Viv Daniel / Rachel Bercovitch (BOWW)
def. Tasha Christ / Sasa Jovanovic (BOWW)
def. Tess Trinka (BOWW)
def. Tasha Christ (BOWW)
def. Rachel Bercovitch (BOWW)
def. Izzy Essi (BOWW)
def. Viv Daniel (BOWW)
def. Molly Paradies (MIDDWT)
def. Tess Trinka / Izzy Essi (BOW-W)
def. Sonya Das / Dora Tzeng (MIT)
def. Tasha Christ / Sasa Jovanovic (BOW-W)
def. Tess Trinka (BOW-W)
def. Tasha Christ (BOW-W)
def. Rachel Bercovitch (BOW-W)
def. Izzy Essi (BOW-W)
def. Lara Rakocevic (MIT)
def. Marina Zhang (MIT)
BRUNSWICK, Maine – The Bowdoin women's tennis team suffered a pair of losses against MIT and Middlebury on Friday and Saturday.
The 14th-ranked Polar Bears fall to 7-9 on the season. MIT is ranked 13th in the country and Middlebury sits at fourth.
MIT Match Highlights
- Viv Daniel and Rachel Bercovitch picked up an 8-3 win at two doubles.
- Daniel turned around and fought back for a three-set win at five (2-6, 6-1, 6-3).
- Sasa Jovanovic earned Bowdoin's third point of the day at number six, winning in straight sets (6-3, 6-1).
- Jovanovic continued her successful year at six, picking up another straight set victory in a 6-1, 6-1 final.
- Izzy Essi forced a tiebreaker after going down 6-3 in the first set and winning the second 7-6 (7-4). Essi fell 10-6 in the tiebreaker.
- Bowdoin plays at Colby on Wednesday, beginning at 4:00 p.m.