BEVERLY, Mass. - The Bowdoin College women's lacrosse team jumped to a 10-1 lead in the opening half and cruised to a 16-6 non-conference win at Endicott College on Tuesday afternoon.
The Polar Bears improve to 6-1 on the season with the win. Endicott drops to 4-2 with the setback.
- Hannah Hirschfeld scored three goals to spark Bowdoin's first half surge, as the Polar Bears netted the first five goals of the game.
- Eliza Denious, Kate Kelly and Katherine Miller scored two apiece as Bowdoin extended their advantage to 10-1 at intermission.
- Bowdoin put the game into running time with the first two goals of the second half and extended their lead to as many as 12 points in the second half.
By The Numbers
- Hannah Hirschfeld had three goals and an assist as well as four ground balls and three caused turnovers in the win for Bowdoin.
- Eliza Denious and Kate Kelly also had three goals each for the Polar Bears.
- Morgan Pinado and Kate McAloon had four draw controls apiece for Bowdoin.
- Endicott was led by three goals and an assist from Jennifer Lacroix.
- Bowdoin will head to Vermont to face Middlebury on Saturday at noon.