BRUNSWICK, Maine - The Bowdoin College men's squash team split a pair of weekend home matches at the Lubin Center.
The 28th-ranked Polar Bears defeated 26th-ranked Hamilton 8-1 on Friday before falling to 27th-ranked Hobart on Sunday, 5-4.
- Bowdoin recorded its most impressive performance of the season on Friday, earning five 3-0 sweeps in the victory over Hamilton.
- James Paolella, Ian Squiers, Sebastian Kim, Ben Bristol and Tyler Shonrock each earned sweeps against the Continentals.
- George Cooley took a 3-1 win at #6 while Drew Clark and Arjun Dravid rounded out the Polar Bear victors with hard-fought 3-2 wins at #8 and #9, respectively.
- Bristol took another 3-0 win against Hobart at #5 while Paolella (3-2) and Squiers (3-1) also took wins at the #2 and #3 spots.
- Clark accounted for the other Bowdoin win against the Statesman, 3-1 at #8.
- The Polar Bears return to action with a pair of matches at MIT against Dickinson and Connecticut College.