AUBURN, Maine - A strong Sunday rally vaulted the Bowdoin College men's golf team to a fourth-place finish at the Maine State Intercollegiate Golf Championship at Martindale Country Club.
Bowdoin finished with a two-day total of 635, taking fourth place overall. Husson won the event with a 591, easily defeating Bates (630) and Colby (631).
- Sitting in seventh place after day one, Bowdoin improved their second-day score by 27 strokes to jump into fourth.
- Thomas Dunleavy led the charge for Bowdoin, carding a 71 on day two and finishing in fourth place individually (+7).
- Jackson Harrower also carded a top-ten finish, placing ninth individually (+11).
- Liam Farley (+24) took 34th followed by Eric Giesler (+24) in 35th to round out the top Polar Bear finishers.
- Bowdoin will travel to western Massachusetts for the Williams Invitational at Taconic Golf Club next weekend.